T H E S T O R Y
The Midi Notebook Set features a collection of three midi, foiled and ruled notebooks, with alternating lined and blank pages. Each notebook features a different beautiful design. With a sturdy cover and rounded corners, they are perfect to be carried everywhere!
Your choice of three different sets! Choose your favorite!
- William Morris: Acanthus, Rose and Compton - William Morris was an outstanding character of many talents, being an architect, writer, social campaigner, artist and, with his Kelmscott Press, an important figure of the Arts and Crafts movement. He is best known for his superior wallpaper and textile designs, intricately weaving together natural motifs in highly stylized two-dimensional patterns with medieval influences. This Collection shows some of his best-loved prints and is perfect for all art lovers!
- Gustav Klimt: Poppy Field, Water Castle (1908) and The Birch Wood (1903) - Renowned Austrian artist Gustav Klimt is well known for his richly decorative commissioned artwork and murals, but he also produced a number of beautiful landscape paintings that are unique masterpieces in their own right. The Viennese artist would often experiment new techniques in these landscapes, and much of the sumptuous patterning and vibrancy of his more famous work can be traced in his landscapes too.
- Frida Kahlo: Portraits of Frida on Patterned Backgrounds - One of the most iconic artists of the 20th century, Frida Kahlo’s bold, carefully crafted visual identity is in many respects an extension of her art, celebrating her Mexican heritage and counter-cultural ideals while defying traditional notions of female beauty. Striking and bursting with color, her portraits resonate as much today as ever.
D E T A I L S
- Each set contains 3 different midi notebooks by the same artist
- 64 ruled/blank pages
- Size: 4.8in x 7in x 0.4in
- Choose from William Morris, Gustav Klimt, or Frida Kahlo (*Journal sets are shown in order of design choices.)