T H E S T O R Y
Artisan Art Notebooks, the new Journals from Flame Tree in a range of hues to suit the moment and featuring magnificent art. They’re hand crafted with decorated edges overflowing with petals, teasing vines and patterns.
A unique blend of the practical and beautiful, with two ribbons and lined pages, the Artisan Art Notebooks are perfect for notes, creative writing, poetry, doodles and lists. And, with robust flexi covers, they’re easy to slip into your bag, a pleasure to use. Simply, they feel good!
Your choice of four different journals! Choose your favorite!
- Van Gogh: Sunflowers Journal - Vincent van Gogh painted a series depicting sunflowers, having first been inspired by the yellow flowers in Paris when he saw them growing in the gardens of Montmartre. Sunflowers were symbolic of life and hope to the artist, and could also be associated with his concept of the sun – glowing, yellow and hopeful.
- Angela Harding: Marsh Owl Journal - Angela Harding is a fine art painter and illustrator based in Rutland, UK. She specializes in lino prints and her work is inspired by British birds and countryside.
- Van Gogh: Almond Blossom Journal - Vincent van Gogh painted Almond Blossom as a gift in celebration of the birth of his nephew. He had previously been greatly inspired by flowering trees, and appreciated their power as symbols of rebirth.
- William Morris: Acanthus Journal - William Morris was an outstanding character of many talents, being an architect, writer, social campaigner, artist and, with his Kelmscott Press, an important figure of the Arts and Crafts movement. Many of us probably know him best, however, from his superb furnishings and textile designs, intricately weaving together natural motifs in a highly stylized two-dimensional fashion.
D E T A I L S
- 176 lined pages
- PU leather/flexi-bound
- Size: 8.25in x 5.9in x 0.5in
- Choose from Van Gogh Sunflowers, Angela Harding Owl, Van Gogh Almond Blossoms, or William Morris Acanthus (*Journals are shown in order of design choices.)