T H E S T O R Y
The Pillars Collection honors icons of scientific, artistic and political history who made their indelible mark on the world.
Kristy’s expressive ink portraits highlight each individual’s personality and all with a touch of floral watercolor whimsy Kristy has become most known for.
10% of proceeds from The Pillars Collection will go to the Malala Fund. The Malala Fund is an international, non-profit organization that fights for girls' education. It was co-founded by Malala Yousafzai, the Pakistani activist for female education and the youngest Nobel Prize laureate.
D E T A I L S
Ink portrait of your choice, featuring bold watercolor flower pattern details on a camp mug
- Size: 10 oz.; 3.25"(H) x 3.5"(W)
- Material: metal, stainless steel, sublimation coated white gloss
- Care: hand wash only; NOT microwave safe
*Due to the rustic nature of camp mugs, you may see small imperfections such as dents, bubbles + other rustic features.
C H O O S E F R O M
- Abigail Adams, former First Lady
- Amanda Gorman, American poet and activist
- Amelia Earhart, aviation pioneer and author
- Anaïs Nin, author
- Frida Kahlo, painter and activist
- Kamala Harris, Vice President
- Laura Cornelius Kellogg, Native American activist and author
- Madonna Thunder Hawk, Native American civil rights activist
- Mae Jemison, NASA astronaut
- Malala Yousafzai, Pakistani activist and Nobel Prize laureate
- Marie Curie, physicist and chemist
- Michelle Obama, former First Lady and author
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg, iconic Supreme Court Justice
- Shirley Chisholm, former Democratic Caucus Vice Chairman of the U.S House of Representatives
- Stacey Abrams, iconic voting rights activist
- Susan B. Anthony, women's rights activist
***Please allow 6-8 business days for order processing.
Write a Review
Next up I'm grabbing the bigger ceramic mugs to add to my coffee mug collection.
I have purchased several items from the website and each item is beyond expectations! Just amazing, high quality, thoughtful pieces from a small business I will continue to support. "