T H E S T O R Y
Kristy Rice has been painting since she was 6 and teaching her irresistible #artforjoysake style of watercolor for over a decade. Kristy believes in the journey, not just the destination. Kristy believes in fear crushing, joy inducing watercolor painting! Her breezy, forget the rules style of teaching puts even the biggest skeptic at ease almost instantly.
Over the last 8 months, Kristy began offering private one on one instruction to those looking to "level up" their art making. Kristy has now developed a private instruction structure that keeps your costs down, yay!
Wondering if private instruction is for you?
- Do you crave a better understanding of the watercolor techniques Kristy teaches? Feeling like you might be missing something as you try them out yourself?
- Have you been painting for a few years but feel like not much "progress" is being made?
- Have you never picked up a brush but feel like watercolor could be your thing?
- Are you looking to make a career from your art but not sure what to do next?
- Are you struggling to find your own style?
T H E D E T A I L S
- The hourly price includes a 10 minute jump start call to determine the best use of our time together.
- Instruction will be done live.
- At the end of the session, Kristy will offer 2 "homework" suggestions designed to continue your journey.
S U P P L I E S N E E D E D ?
Kristy will work with whatever supplies you love the most. She'll use watercolors and brushes as close as possible to what you will be using!
W H A T H A P P E N S N E X T
- If you've purchased this experience for yourself, we will reach out to schedule your 10 minute jump start phone call!
- If you've purchased as a gift, we will email a printable gift note to wrap up!
Also she helped me see how I can paint and create freely without a reference photo. I truly appreciate her candid conversation.
I'm really happy I had the 1:1 with Kristy- it was a tremendous opportunity and I gained a lot of insight! I highly recommend it!