T H E S T O R Y
Kristy Rice has been painting since she was 6 and teaching her irresistible #artforjoysake style of watercolor for over a decade. Kristy believes in the journey, not just the destination. Kristy believes in fear crushing, joy inducing watercolor painting! Her breezy, forget the rules style of teaching puts even the biggest skeptic at ease almost instantly.
Are you searching for that perfect gift to connect family or friends who have been apart for so long? Or maybe you're seeking a cool team building night of virtual fun? Perhaps you crave some special time with a grandparent after not seeing them face to face for so long?
We've got you.
T H E D E T A I L S
- Includes 90 minutes (one hour of instruction, 30 minutes of Q&A) with Kristy for up to 10 participants.
- This is a Zoom format class and will be recorded so all can re-watch at a later date.
- A downloadable invitation sheet is included for easy printing at home! Wrap up the invitation in a pretty box and be ready to give the gift of watercolor!
G E N E R A L C L A S S O U T L I N E
- Introductions and a welcome to the Art for Joy’s Sake mindset
- Review of materials
- 3 quick and fun, wow factor watercolor exercises
- Step by step beginner level painting instruction to create a joyful peony, succulent or landscape
- Q&A throughout
- PDF mailed after the gathering listing favorite art supplies for future creative adventures, additional painting exercises and more to keep the creative fires stoked long after our painting session together!