T H E S T O R Y
The Pillars Collection honors icons of scientific, artistic and political history who made their indelible mark on the world.
Kristy’s expressive ink portraits highlight each individual’s personality and all with a touch of floral watercolor whimsy Kristy has become most known for.
10% of proceeds from The Pillars Collection will go to the Malala Fund. The Malala Fund is an international, non-profit organization that fights for girls’ education. It was co-founded by Malala Yousafzai, the Pakistani activist for female education and the youngest Nobel Prize laureate.
D E T A I L S
- Ink portrait of your choice, featuring bold watercolor flower pattern details on a super soft Bella + Canvas Crew Neck T-Shirt
- Colors as seen in images
- For a relaxed fit, we recommend choosing one size up
- Material: Depending on Shirt Color
White, Gold, Leaf, Olive
90% Cotton, 10% Polyester:
99% Cotton, 1% Polyester:
Heather Prism Ice Blue, Heather Prism Lilac, Heather Prism Peach, Heather Prism Sunset
48% Polyester, 52% Cotton:
Heather Columbia Blue, Heather Deep Teal, Heather Maroon, Heather Mauve, Heather Orchid
C H O O S E F R O M
- Abigail Adams, former First Lady
- Amanda Gorman, American poet and activist
- Amelia Earhart, aviation pioneer and author
- Anaïs Nin, author
- Frida Kahlo, painter and activist
- Kamala Harris, Vice President
- Laura Cornelius Kellogg, Native American activist and author
- Madonna Thunder Hawk, Native American civil rights activist
- Mae Jemison, NASA astronaut
- Malala Yousafzai, Pakistani activist and Nobel Prize laureate
- Marie Curie, physicist and chemist
- Michelle Obama, former First Lady and author
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg, iconic Supreme Court Justice
- Shirley Chisholm, former Democratic Caucus Vice Chairman of the U.S House of Representatives
- Stacey Abrams, iconic voting rights activist
- Susan B. Anthony, women’s rights activist
***Please allow 6-8 business days for order processing.
**T-shirts shipped separately from other items.