T H E S T O R Y
Over decades of teaching watercolor, I always recommend two water containers. One for rinsing brushes and one for soaking up clean water to paint with. As artists we fight constant distraction, so changing our paint water several times a day or even an hour can be just that…another distraction.
And so the double well watercolor painter’s pot was born!
I paint everyday for at least several hours and I change my water only every 3 days or so.
D E T A I L S
- Custom designed exclusively for Kristyrice.com.
- Flower silhouette in an off-white clay.
- Dimensions: approx. 6.5″ x 6.5″ x 4″, interior – approx. 2.75″ x 2.75″ x 3.5″
- Shades of green brushstrokes and paint drip style glazing complete each piece.
- Due to the handmade nature, slight variations may occur.
***Please note: Coupons and discounts are not applicable for the Painter’s Pot.
**Please allow 2 weeks for order processing.
**Brush holders & painter’s pots shipped separately from other items.